Simple, incredibly delicious, honey-glazed carrots and cauliflower with a dash of lemon juice that will take just minutes to assemble. It will soon be your to-go side dish. This great dish can be served for any occasion, whether Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine’s Day or a simple everyday dinner.
The carrots will keep well in the fridge for uptown 3 days. Allow to cool completely then transfer into an airtight container and cover.
To reheat, place in the oven for 10 minutes at 375 degrees or add a little bit of butter to a pan and reheat on low for about 5 minutes.
Serve these with The Best Mashed Potatoes with Easy Honey Garlic Pork Chop Recipe or Creamy Shrimp & Steak (Surf & Turf) for a complete meal. You can also munch on these as snacks alongside Easy Tender Garlic Steak Bites.
- 2 medium carrots peeled and cut diagonally into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 clove garlic minced
- parsley to garnish
- In a medium pan, bring water (about 3 cups or enough to cover the vegetables) to a boil.
- Add salt and carrots. Let sit for 1 minute then add cauliflower. Let sit for 30 seconds then remove and drain.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant. Do not burn. Remove from heat then immediately add honey and paprika. While stirring, add the vegetables and cook mix everything well. Sprinkle lemon juice the season with more salt and pepper if needed. Serve and enjoy!