Simple, full of flavour, quick to make pork chop for busy nights.This pork recipe is delicious , juicy, and tender that will melt in your mouth. It is seared in olive oil then simmered down in a sweet amazing honey garlic sauce.Serve this delicious pork chop with The Best Mashed Potatoes and Quick & Easy Asparagus for a complete dish.
- 2 pork chops bone in
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp onion chopped
- 2 tbsp hot sauce optional
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp chicken bouillon powder
- Season pork chop with salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat until hot then sear chops on both sides (about 5 minutes on each side) until golden brown and cooked through
- Transfer to a plate and set aside and cover with foil.
- Reduce heat to medium the add onion and garlic to the pan. Add some water or more olive oil if it's too dry and cook until fragrant (about 1 min)
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Add the chops back to the pan and baste with the sauce . Continue cooking until sauce thickens
- Serve and enjoy!
For best results, use bone in pork chops. they tend to be juicy as opposed to the boneless ones. Boneless will work as well but will be a bit dry. Whatever cut you go with, pls DO NOT over cook the pork as it will dry out and become chewy. Once the internal temperature reads 145 degrees, remove it from heat.
Calories: 376kcalCarbohydrates: 11gProtein: 29gFat: 24gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 90mgSodium: 650mgPotassium: 552mgFiber: 0.2gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 27IUVitamin C: 11mgCalcium: 21mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!